War Of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site will be used to The Wrestling Game online.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magazine Page 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malvert
Magazine Editor
Magazine Editor
Malvert

Magazine Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Magazine Page 3   Magazine Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:36 am

Wrestler thoughts

Always wondering how your star prepares for his match or what he thinks about his opponent. This is the place to be. Let see how King Liammm thinks about his upcoming match at the PPV

King LIAMMM: I am felling great to be honest, I'm in the best condition i have been in a while for a matter of fact. I have put in that little bit more daily to try to come over the top of DISTURBED!. To be honest really i think the match will be a good match. But i tell you what, I am going to "DESTROY" Him, For what he put me and my family through i won’t be walking out the arena a loser i tell you that. I can't wait until i get my hands on him and he won’t be able to get up -King LIAMMM Grins-

Whoopee Cushion: WHEN I FIRST STARTED AT THE WAR ZONE I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO THINK AND NOW I HAVE MY SECOND MATCH AT THE BIGGEST PPV BLACK KNIGHT BUT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE I THINK TO MY SELF AM I READY FOR THIS I MEEN AM I REALLY READY TO EITHER WIN OR LOSS THE BIGGEST MATCH OF MY CAREER. WELL WE ARE NOW A FEW DAYS BEFORE THE PPV AND IM NERVOUS ABOUT THE OUTCOME WEATHER I WIN OR LOSE I WILL KNOW I GAVE IT MY BEST EFFORT AND CARRY ON WITH MY CAREER

Back to top Go down

Magazine Page 3
Page 1 of 1